1. Anyone can fall victim to cybercrime. None of us are immune. Never believe yourselves to be above being scammed, as criminals can exploit that false sense of security.
2. Cybercrime is more than scams and malware, it also encompasses other cyber enabled criminal activities such as child exploitation.
3. Stay aware and share your knowledge of cybercrime, malware, scams, and other cyber enabled criminal activity to support others to also be vigilant.
4. The victims of cybercrime are not at fault, the criminals are. Let's change the narrative & stop victim blaming.
5. Collaborate to harden our communities against cybercrime.
These points and more are included in Unmasking the Hacker.